Instant Download & Print Notebook, Greeting Card or Invitation all in one!
You receive a PDF with print ready artwork and step by step tutorial to print as many notebooks, journals, sketch pads, invitations & greeting cards as you like! All for one low price.
Whether you like to sketch, journal, write down your grocery list, need a daily planner or capture your dreams on paper, a blank notebook is a great item to have on hand, on your nightstand or at your desk. This same art file can be stored on your computer and printed as a card, invitation or booklet anytime you like!
We’re including this high-quality, high-resolution printable cover art and easy to use instructions that you can download instantly and make at home with really simple to follow step by step instructions using tools you probably have at home.
What you'll need:
1) Computer or device with Adobe PDF Acrobat Reader installed
2) Colour Printer for standard A4 or Letter size paper
3) A standard household stapler & staples
4) Ten sheets of standard size ( A4, Letter) white paper
5) One sheet of standard size photo paper or cover stock
6) Hot Glue or any paper glue or rubber cement
7) An Exacto knife or paper cutter
8) A standard household Ruler
What you will receive:
1) A Two Page PDF with easy to follow instructions for a very professional looking finished notebook that is amazingly simple to make at home or send to any printer. Our unique method of making a notebook will be unlike other more complicated tutorials yet totally safe to use and really great looking! We provide printing and unique binding instructions so you can`t go wrong!
2) A One Page PDF with the High Resolution full-colour artwork shown in this listing to be used for the cover of your notebook that you can print at home or have printed on photo glossy paper or any A4 or Letter size cover stock for an amazing looking folded 5” x 8” finished notebook ready in minutes that your family & friends will think paid a lot of money for!
3) A great craft project that is super easy, inexpensive & fun for the whole family! Make a journal for yourself, a daily planner for your busy schedule or make really cool booklets to hand out at your next theme party or child`s birthday party! Our inexpensive easy to follow digital downloads are the next big item for DIY!
In minutes you will have a handy dandy usable notebook!
For finished product see our other listing: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/540332569
PAY, DOWNLOAD, PRINT, TRIM, STAPLE, GLUE, YOU’RE DONE!
NOTE: All of our instant download listings are high-resolution PDFs sized to standard 8.5x11 inch paper. Your PDF will be available to download once payment is confirmed. No physical product will be shipped. Since this listing is delivered via instant download, no refund can be issued.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide Etsy with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. I may request additional information directly from you such as your phone number in order to complete delivery of your order. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a personalized item, for example), by contacting me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Etsy, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
You may contact Attic Replicas by email at: email@example.com
Aug 2, 2022
I can’t wait to use this! The image scales perfectly for my needs.
Apr 24, 2022
adorable and so much fun!!
Sep 26, 2018
Looked great. Did not have print bleeds though, but there was enough space so nothing important got trimmed.
Oct 30, 2017
Jul 27, 2017